When an email lobbed into my inbox announcing the Summer Showcase Dinner at Spiedo Restaurant & Bar on Level Six of Westfield Sydney, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to sample the new summer menu from one of Sydney’s top Italian chefs, Alex Pavoni (Ormeggio at the Spit, Spiedo Restaurant & Bar) Spiedo (pronounced spee-EH-doh) showcases [...]
Tag Archives: Risotto
Search For Stories
- In Defence of the Food Snob & Wine Wanker February 17, 2014
- Champagne Tuesdays: A Taittinger Tour de Force November 15, 2013
- Why the Heston Blumenthal and Coles partnership might not be such a bad thing October 2, 2013
- Audi Hamilton Island Race Week Celebrates 30 Years this August August 5, 2013
- Taste Orange Returns to Sydney, 21st & 22nd August July 31, 2013
- Paradise Found: A Visit to Hamilton Island Part 1 November 14, 2012
- 24 hours in Woolloomooloo & Potts Point June 29, 2012
- Recipe: Smoked trout, scrambled eggs and tarragon made with award winning Petuna Ocean Trout September 27, 2012
- In Profile: Flour and Stone November 15, 2011
- Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea, and Personal Reflections on Cancer April 25, 2013
- Moredsir: Derision is the sincerest form of envy. ;) It's a...
- jezzster: Very well said! I certainly hope my doctor is a me...
- Chris: I think this stems to a problem emerging in Austra...
- jezzster: An interesting and well considered response,but ho...
- Alex Wain: "So why is there such antipathy towards those who ...
Alex Pavoni Amisfield Biodynamics Canberra Capital Wines ceviche Champagne Chris Carpenter Cocktails coffee Competition Cruise Bar Degustation featured Fergburger food Gibbston Valley Gruner Veltliner Hamilton Island Henschke Hill of Grace Hunter Valley Italian Kingfish Lake Hayes Lamb Lark Hill Miguel Maestre mocktails Ocsober qualia Quarter 21 Queenstown recipe Skiing Skyline Spiedo spotlight Sydney Seafood School Tasmania Taste of Sydney Wagyu Beef Win Wine Wining Pom
Like Us On Facebook
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
Taste Explorer on Twitter
Follow @TasteExplorer on Twitter