Taste Explorer talks to Canberra wine maker Chris Carpenter from Lark Hill about biodynamics, Gruner Veltliner and what’s next for Canberra Wine. Canberra has often had a reputation as being famous (or more accurately infamous) for three things. Porn, politics and pyrotechnics. Of course the Canberra district has a lot more going for it than […]
Tag Archives: Capital Wines
Search For Stories
- Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc Launches in Australia June 12, 2014
- In Defence of the Food Snob & Wine Wanker February 17, 2014
- Champagne Tuesdays: A Taittinger Tour de Force November 15, 2013
- Why the Heston Blumenthal and Coles partnership might not be such a bad thing October 2, 2013
- Audi Hamilton Island Race Week Celebrates 30 Years this August August 5, 2013
- Paradise Found: A Visit to Hamilton Island Part 1 November 14, 2012
- Recipe: Smoked trout, scrambled eggs and tarragon made with award winning Petuna Ocean Trout September 27, 2012
- 24 hours in Woolloomooloo & Potts Point June 29, 2012
- In Profile: Flour and Stone November 15, 2011
- Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea, and Personal Reflections on Cancer April 25, 2013
- anus: WHERE?...
- Joce: Yes! Haven't seen it in a bottle shop yet but I'll...
- Moredsir: Derision is the sincerest form of envy. ;) It's a...
- jezzster: Very well said! I certainly hope my doctor is a me...
- Chris: I think this stems to a problem emerging in Austra...
Alex Pavoni Amisfield Beer Biodynamics Canberra Capital Wines ceviche Champagne Chris Carpenter Cocktails coffee Competition Cruise Bar Degustation featured Fergburger food Gibbston Valley Gruner Veltliner Hamilton Island Henschke Hill of Grace Hunter Valley Italian Kingfish Lake Hayes Lamb Lark Hill Miguel Maestre mocktails Ocsober qualia Quarter 21 Queenstown recipe Skiing Spiedo spotlight Sydney Seafood School Tasmania Taste of Sydney Wagyu Beef Win Wine Wining Pom
Like Us On Facebook
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
Taste Explorer on Twitter
Follow @TasteExplorer on Twitter