Taste Explorer talks to Canberra wine maker Chris Carpenter from Lark Hill about biodynamics, Gruner Veltliner and what’s next for Canberra Wine. Canberra has often had a reputation as being famous (or more accurately infamous) for three things. Porn, politics and pyrotechnics. Of course the Canberra district has a lot more going for it than […]
Tag Archives: Canberra
Search For Stories
- Taylors St Andrews Riesling 2014 October 29, 2014
- Pei Modern Opens Its Doors In Sydney October 20, 2014
- Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc Launches in Australia September 12, 2014
- In Defence of the Food Snob & Wine Wanker February 17, 2014
- Champagne Tuesdays: A Taittinger Tour de Force November 15, 2013
- Paradise Found: A Visit to Hamilton Island Part 1 November 14, 2012
- 24 hours in Woolloomooloo & Potts Point June 29, 2012
- Recipe: Smoked trout, scrambled eggs and tarragon made with award winning Petuna Ocean Trout September 27, 2012
- In Profile: Flour and Stone November 15, 2011
- Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea, and Personal Reflections on Cancer April 25, 2013
- anus: WHERE?...
- Joce: Yes! Haven't seen it in a bottle shop yet but I'll...
- Moredsir: Derision is the sincerest form of envy. ;) It's a...
- jezzster: Very well said! I certainly hope my doctor is a me...
- Chris: I think this stems to a problem emerging in Austra...
Alex Pavoni Amisfield Beer Biodynamics Canberra Capital Wines ceviche Champagne Chris Carpenter Cocktails coffee Competition Cruise Bar Degustation featured Fergburger food Gruner Veltliner Hamilton Island Henschke Hill of Grace Hunter Valley Italian Kingfish Lake Hayes Lamb Lark Hill Mark Best Miguel Maestre mocktails Ocsober qualia Quarter 21 Queenstown recipe Skiing Spiedo spotlight Sydney Seafood School Tasmania Taste of Sydney Wagyu Beef Win Wine Wining Pom
Like Us On Facebook
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add
Taste Explorer on Twitter
Follow @TasteExplorer on Twitter